Solar Electrician Summary:
SitePro Solutions has immediate hire opportunities for a solar energy project in Perry, GA. This is an excellent opportunity to work for an industry leader that specializes in energy infrastructure and heavy civil projects. You aren't installing residential panels with these guys; these are large-scale jobs and we intend to keep you working! And in this role, you can expect a 3-4 month project with the opportunity to move on to the next one. In addition, you will receive competitive weekly pay ($17/hr) with a dependable FT schedule, and eligibility to enroll in benefits after only 30 days!
Our ideal candidate for this role is an apprentice electrician with solar experience, however we may have openings for journeyman electricians and other skill-levels in the future.
Other basic requirements for this position are:
- Working knowledge of electrical installation: voltage, amperage, insulation resistance, and continuity standards.
- 2-3 years of solar installer experience.
- Can get the job done on time with minimal supervision.
- Possession of reliable transportation, basic hand tools, and personal protection equipment (PPE).
- Ability to lift, push, pull, and move heavy objects.
- Willing and able to adhere to job site safety regulations, including wearing PPE.
Day to day duties include:
- Reading blueprints, running conduit, and wiring/terminating devices.
- Moving large pieces of equipment into position for install.
- Performing quality control tests and troubleshooting issues.
- General cleanup of materials and debris.
- Performing other electrical installation duties as needed.