Plumber Job Summary:
SitePro Solutions is seeking a residential plumber for a full-time, contract-to-hire position available in Fort Collins! We're looking for a dependable, motivated apprentice who is interested in working for a globally recognized construction company. You'll be responsible for assisting with all residential plumbing installations so experience with all aspects of rough and finish plumbing is a big plus! This is an outstanding opportunity to expand your skills and grow your career with a company that is transforming the construction industry.
And as a SitePro Plumber, you can expect benefit eligibility after just 30 days of full-time work, competitive weekly pay up to $26 per hour, and 24/7 on-call support from our team!
About The Work:
- Rough-in and finish plumbing on residential construction projects
- You will be responsible for assembling systems such as: drain waste, sewer, vent, roof drains, leader lines, domestic water, cutting, threading and installing gas, all in accordance with established standards
- Work with various types of piping including PEX, copper, and PVC
- Connection of fixtures and appliances, bathtubs and toilets, sinks, water heating equipment, caulking or sealing fixtures
You Will Need:
- Knowledge of the code, care, and operation of all tools and equipment connected with the trade.
- Residential or commercial plumbing experience with ability to read blueprints
- State registration as an Apprentice Plumber
- Basic hand tools and PPE
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to safely lift over 70lbs