Cable Technician Job Summary:
SitePro Solutions is seeking an experienced cable technician for a full-time opportunity available in Columbus with a leading telecommunications company. In this structured cabling position, you will pull and route low-voltage cabling (CAT 5/6, coaxial, phone, etc), terminate cable and distribution frames, install support structures, and troubleshoot connections on major commercial projects. Our ideal candidate has at least one year of industry experience with excellent organizational and communication skills. In this position, you will be working directly with company clients, so a neat and presentable appearance is necessary, as well as the proven ability to work effectively with minimal guidance.
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with an established, growing company while working a dependable job and boosting your experience!
And as a SitePro Cable Technician, you can expect:
- Competitive weekly pay up to $25/hr, DOE.
- Benefit eligibility after just 30 days of full-time work (including 401k with company match!)
- 24/7 on-call support from a single point of contact.
- At least one year of low voltage telecommunications experience.
- Personal tools and basic PPE.
- Familiarity with BICSI, EIA, TIA or NEC Standards a plus.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening and must have a clean MVR.