Cable Technician Job Summary:
SitePro Solutions is seeking an experienced Cable Tech for a structured cabling position in Social Circle, GA! This low voltage, telecommunications job is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a national cabling and electrical installation company while working a dependable project that will keep you close to home. As a SitePro Telecommunications Technician, you can expect competitive weekly pay up to $25 per hour, 24/7 on-call support from a single point of contact, and access to our team of recruiters and account managers to find you bigger and better projects in the future!
- Pull and route CAT5 or CAT 6 cable in a data center or new construction commercial environment
- Terminate phone jacks
- Dress and terminate distribution frames (66 or 110 blocks, patch panels)
- Test cable/troubleshoot networking issues
- Install support structures (ladders, racks, j-hooks)
What we are looking for:
- A cable technician or cable installer with at least one year of low voltage telecommunications experience
- Personal equipment including punch downs, snips, wire strippers, cordless drill, hard hat, boots, safety glasses, and other basic PPE
- Familiarity with BICSI, EIA, TIA or NEC Standards a plus
- Must adhere to OSHA safety standards
- Must have knowledge of basic color codes
- Reliable transportation
It can be difficult finding dependable work in this tight market. Let SitePro do the heavy lifting!