SitePro Solutions is seeking experienced Cable Techs for a structured cabling position with an award-winning telecommunications company in Columbia, SC! In this role you would be responsible for duties such as pulling and routing low-voltage cabling (CAT 5/6, coaxial, fiber, etc.), terminating cable and distribution frames, installing support structures, and troubleshooting connections on projects in data centers and medical centers. Our ideal candidate has at least one year of industry experience with excellent organizational and communication skills. In this position, you will be working directly with company clients, so a neat and presentable appearance is necessary, as well as the proven ability to work effectively with minimal guidance.
This project requires both Lead and entry-level techs, so whatever your skill level, dedicated technicians are encouraged to apply immediately!
And as a SitePro Cable Technician, you can expect:
- Competitive weekly pay, up to $30/hr, DOE.
- Benefit eligibility after just 30 days of full-time work (including 401k with company match!).
- 24/7 on-call support from a single point of contact.
- At least one year of low voltage telecommunications experience preferred.
- Experience running crews is a plus!
- Personal tools and basic PPE.
- Knowledge of OSHA safety standards and ability to work from a ladder.
- Familiarity with BICSI, EIA, TIA or NEC Standards a plus.
It can be tough to find dependable work in this tight market, let the professionals at SitePro do the heavy lifting!