SitePro Solutions is seeking an experienced Cable Technician for a structured cabling position in Huntsville! In this role you would be responsible for duties such as pulling and routing low-voltage cabling (CAT 5/6, coaxial, fiber, etc.), terminating cable and distribution frames, installing support structures, and troubleshooting connections on commercial remodel projects. Our ideal candidate has at least one year of industry experience with excellent organizational and communication skills. In addition, you'll need to have your own tools, dependable transportation, and a professional attitude.
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with an established and growing company while working a dependable job and boosting your experience. It can be tough to find dependable work in this tight market, let the professionals at SitePro do the heavy lifting!
And as a SitePro Low Voltage Technician, you can expect:
- Competitive weekly pay up to $30/hr, DOE.
- Eligibility to enroll in benefits after just 30 days of full-time work (including 401k with company match!)
- 24/7 on-call support from a single point of contact.
- Low voltage telecommunications experience.
- Knowledge of universal color codes.
- Personal tools and basic PPE.
- Familiarity with BICSI, EIA, TIA or NEC Standards a plus.