SitePro Solutions is seeking Cable Technicians for a cable installation position with an award-winning telecommunications company! In this role you would be responsible for duties such as pulling and routing low-voltage cabling (CAT 5/6, coaxial, fiber, etc.), terminating cable and distribution frames, installing support structures, and troubleshooting connections on projects in data centers and medical centers. Our ideal candidate has at least one year of industry experience (but not required) with excellent organizational and communication skills. In this position, you will be working directly with company clients, so a neat and presentable appearance is necessary, as well as the proven ability to work effectively with minimal guidance.
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a leader in the structure cabling industry while working a dependable job and boosting your experience.
And as a SitePro Cable Technician, you can expect:
- Competitive weekly pay up to $30/hr, DOE.
- Benefit eligibility after just 30 days of full-time work (including 401k with company match!)
- 24/7 on-call support from a single point of contact.
- Low voltage telecommunications experience preferred, but not required.
- Personal tools and basic PPE.
- Knowledge of universal color codes.
- Familiarity with OSHA safety standards and ability to work from a ladder.
- Familiarity with BICSI, EIA, TIA or NEC Standards a plus.
It can be tough to find dependable work in this tight market, let the professionals at SitePro do the heavy lifting!