Cable Technician Job Summary:
SitePro Solutions is seeking an experienced cable technician for a full-time opportunity in Columbus with a leading communications and cabling company. Your day-to-day will include installing cabling, terminals, and control panels for HVAC systems, quality checking installs by junior techs, and providing support to team and client as a lead tech on site.
Our ideal candidate has at least three years of experience installing HVAC control systems with a proven ability to manage a crew. Leadership ability, communication, and critical thinking are among key skills we seek for this role. In addition, you will be working directly with company clients, so a neat and presentable appearance is necessary.
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a growing company while working a dependable job and boosting your experience!
And as a SitePro Cable Technician, you can expect:
- An excellent career opportunity with dependable hours.
- Competitive weekly pay up to $30/hr, DOE.
- Benefit eligibility after just 30 days of full-time work (including 401k with company match!)
- 24/7 on-call support from a single point of contact.
- 3+ years of cabling experience related to HVAC control systems.
- Understanding of basic construction site safety and workflow.
- Ability to read blueprints and other project drawings.
- Must know universal communications color codes.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening and must have a clean MVR.
It can be tough to find solid work in this market. Let the professionals at SitePro do the heavy lifting!