SitePro Solutions is seeking an experienced Cable Technician for a structured cabling position with an award-winning telecommunications company! In this role you will work intensively with physical layer 1 installation and day-to-day duties will include installing CAT6 and fiber optic patch cord or jumper installation. Our ideal candidate has at least 2 years of experience with layer 1 installation (not looking for a network engineer or programmer). Excellent organization and communication skills are a must along with your strong technical knowledge. In this position, you will be working regularly with colleagues and clients, so a neat and presentable appearance is necessary, as well as the proven ability to work effectively with minimal guidance.
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with an established and growing company while working a dependable job and boosting your experience!
And as a SitePro Cable Technician, you can expect:
- An excellent opportunity with a major player in the telecommunication industry.
- Competitive weekly pay up to $25/hr, DOE.
- Benefit eligibility after just 30 days of full-time work (including 401k with company match!)
- 24/7 on-call support from a single point of contact.
- At least one year of low voltage telecommunications experience.
- 2-3 years of verifiable experience with the network layer 1 installation process.
- Ability to work with a network tester and methodically walk through an install.
- Personal tools and basic PPE.
- Familiarity with BICSI, EIA, TIA or NEC Standards a plus.
- Ability to walk long distances and be on your feet for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening and must have a clean MVR.
It can be tough to find dependable work in this tight market, let the professionals at SitePro do the heavy lifting!