Metal Framer Job Summary:
SitePro Solutions is looking for Construction Laborers with at least 4+ years of metal stud framing experience. Prospective candidates must be able to provide a high-quality product, read and understand drawings, and work as a team to maintain production.
- Thorough knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in Metal Stud Framing.
- Must have cutting and installation experience and must be able to frame sockets.
- Thorough operating knowledge of all metal framing hand tools and power tools, including their uses, repair and maintenance.
- Strong communication and organizational skills as you will work with a crew.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints.
- Climbing, standing, sitting, walking, reaching, bending, balancing, squatting and kneeling.
- Ability to lift/push/pull up to 100 lbs.
- Use of hands and arms in handling, installing, positioning and moving materials and manipulating things.
- Work occurs primarily in on-site environment and may be indoors or outdoors.
- May sometimes involve heights, exposure to hot or cold weather, loud noises, dust and fumes.
- Must have own tools: Hand tools/ Cordless Screw Gun/Corded Screw Gun/Router/12gaCords/Cutting Drywall Knife/Tape Measure/Drywall Saw/T-Square, Laser, C Clamp 2& 4 ft Levels/Framing Square and or Speed Square/Snips.
- All PPE (Personnel Protective Equipment) Must be worn at all times (safety vest, protective eye-wear, hearing protection, gloves, sleeves as needed, hard hat, face shield, & approved foot wear).