Solar Electrician Summary:
SitePro Solutions has immediate hire opportunities for a solar energy project in Omaha. This is an excellent opportunity to work for an industry leader that specializes in energy infrastructure and heavy civil projects. You aren't just installing residential panels with these guys; these are large-scale jobs and we intend to keep you working! And in this role, you can expect competitive pay up to $42/hr depending on experience, a dependable long-term project, and future opportunities in your specialty.
Our ideal candidate for this role is a dependable, professional electrician with wiring and installation experience on commercial solar projects.
Other basic requirements for this position are:
- Working knowledge of electrical installation: voltage, amperage, insulation resistance, and continuity standards.
- 1-3 years of solar experience, including wiring systems, not just panel installation.
- Ability to get the job done on time with minimal supervision.
- Possession of reliable transportation, electrician's tools, and personal protection equipment (PPE).
- Willing and able to adhere to job site safety regulations, including wearing PPE.
- Ability to lift, push, pull, and move heavy objects.
Day to day duties include:
- Reading blueprints, running conduit, and wiring/terminating aluminum and copper wiring
- Installing PVC and completing wire pulls.
- Terminating combiner and inverter boxes.
- Performing quality control tests and troubleshooting issues on site.
- General cleanup of materials and debris.
- Performing other electrical installation duties as needed.
Finding dependable work in this tight market can be tough. Let the professionals at SitePro do the heavy lifting!