SitePro Solutions is seeking an experienced Construction Foreman for a long-term position in Gilbert! In this role you will lead crews responsible for painting multi-family new builds. Our ideal candidate is dependable, experienced, and seeking a career move, not just another temp job. In addition, solid interpersonal skills and a professional attitude are a must as you will be responsible for managing workers and coordinating with other departments/disciplines on the job site.
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with an internationally recognized construction company while taking steps to continue a rewarding, and dynamic career as a Construction Foreman.
And as a SitePro Painter Foreman, you can expect:
- Competitive weekly pay up to $35/hr, DOE
- Benefit eligibility after just 30 days of full-time work (including 401k with company match!)
- 24/7 on-call support from a single point of contact
- A dependable Foreman with experience in exterior and interior painting for multi-family new builds
- Experience running crews of 10+ personnel
- Must have the following tools: wall scrapers, putty knives, caulk gun, rollers/brushes, and basic hand tools
- Must have PPE: hard hat, steel toes, reflective vest, gloves, and safety glasses