SitePro Solutions is seeking a Construction Superintendent in Austin with a background in electrical and structured cabling.
This critical role is responsible for overseeing the design, implementation, and installation of electrical infrastructure for ongoing commercial construction projects. You will manage all aspects of a given project including planning, manning, budgeting, training, and most importantly execution. A large part of this role will be centered in quality and training, so someone with patience, strong interpersonal skills, and a keen eye for detail is a must! In addition, our ideal candidate is dependable, professional, and ready to take the next big step in a rewarding career! So, if working for a premier cabling and electrical company known for service and quality sounds like your kind of opportunity, then look no further. SitePro Solutions has your back!
In this role, you can expect:
- A dependable, long-term position with a major player in industrial and commercial contracting.
- Competitive weekly pay up to $38/hr.
- Eligibility to enroll in benefits after only 30 days of full-time work.
- 401k with company match.
- An opportunity to build and manage your own teams.
What you need to bring to the table:
- 5+ years of experience in construction with an emphasis in electrical or low-voltage cable installation.
- 3+ years of supervisory or managerial experience.
- 3+ years of experience as a lead cable technician or similar position.
- Demonstrated ability to define a project, create a scope of work, submit an estimate, develop detailed tasks, and manage completion of a project.
- Proficiency with digital resources including computers, industry-related software, and other basic office equipment.
- Professional appearance and attitude with excellent leadership ability.
- Ability to think critically and troubleshoot problems quickly.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Finding dependable work in this tight market can be tough. Let the professionals at SitePro do the heavy lifting!