Electrical Controls Technician Job Summary:
SitePro Solutions is seeking experienced low voltage electricians for full-time positions available immediately! This is an incredible opportunity to work for one of the country’s premier providers of telecommunications infrastructure services.
As an Electrical Controls Technician, you will receive:
- Competitive pay up to $30/hr, DOE.
- Eligibility to enroll in comprehensive benefits after only 30 days of full-time work.
- Dependable hours on a long-term, contract-to-hire project.
- Excellent experience with a major player in the telecom industry.
About the work:
- Measures, cuts, bends, assembles and installs multi-tier low voltage cable trays.
- Build out closets; install grounding for racks, equipment, and cable as required.
- QC functioning of installed equipment and systems to determine need for adjustments, relocation, or replacement.
- Fabricate and install rigid & aluminum, EMT, plasti-bond, and PVC conduit.
- Fabricate and install conduit supports using mechanical or hydraulic benders.
- Install various types of raceway and cable tray systems.
Skills/Qualifications You Will Need:
- Apprentice or Journeyman Electrician experience.
- Experience with electrical controls and control panel installation.
- Strong workflow knowledge on commercial construction sites.
- Ability to interpret blueprints and other project documents.
- Must be able to work at heights, off of a ladder, and in confined spaces.
- Must be able to move up to 75lbs.
All experienced low voltage cabling/controls professionals interested in expanding their career are encouraged to apply immediately!