Electrical Foreman Job Summar:
SitePro Solutions is seeking electricians with at least 8 years of experience for a foreman role in Phoenix! In this position, you will manage crews working on various projects throughout the valley. Projects will range from solar installation to ground-up new construction. Day-to-day will include supervising your crew, completing basic installation/maintenance tasks, ensuring equipment is serviceable, and managing supplies and materials for your project.
Our ideal candidate is dependable, professional, and ready to take their next big step in a rewarding career! If working for an award-winning company known for service and innovation sounds like your kind of opportunity, then look no further. SitePro Solutions has your back!
In this role, you can expect:
- Competitive pay up to $36/hour, DOE.
- An opportunity to manage your own team while providing a vital service to your city.
- A direct-hire position (this is not temp) with an award-winning construction and design company.
What you need to bring to the table:
- Minimum 8 years of electrical experience in commercial or residential construction.
- In-depth knowledge of building codes and laws.
- Personal tools required for your trade.
- Ability to move up to 50lbs of equipment.
- Professional appearance and attitude with excellent leadership ability.
- Ability to think critically and troubleshoot problems quickly.
Finding dependable work in this tight market can be tough. Let the professionals at SitePro do the heavy lifting!