SitePro Solutions is seeking dependable workers with construction experience for a position with an award-winning telecommunications company in Phoenix! In this role you would be responsible for duties such as pulling and routing low-voltage cabling (CAT 5/6, coaxial, fiber, etc.), terminating cable and distribution frames, installing support structures, and troubleshooting connections on projects in data centers, medical centers, and other new builds. Our ideal candidate has enough cabling experience to understand the trade and navigate a job site. In addition, we're looking for someone who is organized, able to communicate effectively, and willing to take instruction and learn new skills.
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a growing company while working a dependable job and boosting your experience!
And as a SitePro Cable Technician, you can expect:
- Competitive weekly pay up to $30/hr, DOE.
- Benefit eligibility after just 30 days of full-time work (including 401k with company match!)
- 24/7 on-call support from your SitePro team!
- 3-6 months of low voltage telecommunications experience.
- Personal tools and basic PPE.
- Knowledge of OSHA safety standards and ability to work from a ladder.
- Familiarity with BICSI, EIA, TIA or NEC Standards a plus.
It can be tough to find dependable work in this tight market, let the professionals at SitePro do the heavy lifting!