SitePro Solutions is seeking an experienced Cable Technician for a structured cabling position with an award-winning telecommunications company! In this role you will be responsible for duties such as installing work area outlets, building closets (install backboards, cross connects, racks, patch panels, etc.), install LC, SC, ST, FC, FDDI, SMA, and MPO/MTPP connectors for multi-mode and single-mode, and calculating end to end loss budgets in accordance with TIA/EIA standards for fiber. In addition, system testing using various pieces of equipment and troubleshooting will be necessary.
Our ideal candidate has 1+ years of fiber optic experience with excellent organizational and communication skills. In this position, you will be working directly with company clients, so a neat and presentable appearance is necessary, as well as the proven ability to work effectively with minimal guidance.
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with an established, growing company while working a dependable job and boosting your experience!
And as a SitePro Cable Technician, you can expect:
- Competitive weekly pay up to $25/hr, DOE
- Benefit eligibility after just 30 days of full-time work (including 401k with company match!)
- 24/7 on-call support from a single point of contact
- 1+ years of Fiber Tech experience
- Experience testing and troubleshooting MMF and SMF systems
- Personal tools and basic PPE
- Familiarity with BICSI, EIA, TIA or NEC Standards a plus
- Data center installation and mechanical/fusion splice experience preferred
It can be tough to find dependable work in this tight market, let the professionals at SitePro do the heavy lifting!