Service Pumping Technician:
SitePro Solutions is seeking dependable technicians for a direct-hire opportunity with one of America's premier mechanical, construction, and facility services companies!
You can expect to be on the road often as this is a mobile position servicing multiple locations across Arizona. You will service commercial grease trap and septic systems with daily duties including ensuring equipment is clean and serviceable, pumping out contents of grease traps and septic systems, driving a 35 ton truck top and from job sites, and completing proper paperwork in a timely manner.
Our ideal candidate has strong communication skills and a professional attitude, as you will be interfacing directly with businesses and clients. In addition, time management is key in tackling your daily and weekly tasks in the most efficient way possible.
Again, this is not a contract position, it is direct placement. So if you're ready to get your career started with an outstanding company that takes pride in its employees, look no further. We'll hold the door, all you have to do is take the step!
What you can expect:
- A dependable career with a company recognized by FORTUNE Magazine as one of the "100 Best Places to Work"
- Competitive pay up to $22/hr, DOE
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Clear opportunities for career advancement
What you need to bring to the table:
- A valid driver's license in good standing with a clean MVR
- Class B CDL preferred; or eligibility to get one
- Experience operating a pumping truck a plus!
- Experience working service calls in some capacity
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screening
- Professional demeanor with solid interpersonal skills
This won't just be a just another job; this is a career opportunity. These guys want the best, and we want to give you that shot!