Construction Superintendent – HVAC Controls
SitePro Solutions is seeking a Superintendent with experience in structured cabling and HVAC for a long-term position in Nashville!
This critical role is responsible for overseeing the design, implementation, and installation of HVAC control systems for ongoing commercial construction projects. You will manage all aspects of a given project including planning, manning, budgeting, training, and most importantly execution. A large part of this role will be centered in quality and training, so someone with patience, strong interpersonal skills, and a keen eye for detail is a must! In addition, our ideal candidate is dependable, professional, and ready to take the next big step in a rewarding career! So, if working for an award-winning company known for service and innovation sounds like your kind of opportunity, then look no further. SitePro Solutions has your back!
In this role, you can expect:
- Competitive pay up to $36/hour, DOE.
- An opportunity with a nationally-recognized company to build and manage your own teams.
- Benefit eligibility after only 30 days of full-time work (medical, dental, vision, life, etc.)
- 401k with company match.
- 24/7 on-call support from your SitePro team!
What you need to bring to the table:
- 5+ years of experience in construction with an emphasis in HVAC or low-voltage cable installation.
- 3+ years of supervisory or managerial experience.
- In-depth knowledge of HVAC control systems and ability to QC installation.
- Must be experienced with pressure sensors, humidity sensors, rooftop units, make-up air units, variable air volume units, energy recovery vent units, deferential pressure devices, variable frequency drives, and air handler units.
- Proficiency with digital resources including computers, industry-related software, and other basic office equipment.
- Professional appearance and attitude with excellent leadership ability.
- Ability to think critically and troubleshoot problems quickly.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Finding dependable work in this tight market can be tough. Let the professionals at SitePro do the heavy lifting!