HVAC Technician (Refrigeration and Food Equipment):
SitePro Solutions is seeking an experienced HVAC Service Technician for a direct-hire opportunity with one of America's premier mechanical, construction, and facility services companies!
In this role, you will work primarily with commercial refrigeration and food equipment. Your day-to-day will include diagnosing refrigeration and HVAC system performance, disassembly and reassembly of equipment to troubleshoot urgent repairs, and completing routine maintenance calls with clients throughout the city. You will be interfacing directly with businesses, so strong communication and a professional attitude are essential. In addition, time management is key in tackling your calls in the most efficient ways possible.
What you can expect:
- A dependable career with a company recognized by FORTUNE Magazine as one of the "100 Best Places to Work"
- Competitive pay up to $25/hr, DOE
- Monday-Friday, 730am-5pm; on-call rotation required
- Company vehicle and gas card
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Clear opportunities for career advancement
What we need from you:
- A thorough understanding of HVAC principles and systems including industry codes and standards
- A current EPA certification and 5 years of experience in HVAC service work on commercial equipment
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair various pieces commercial food refrigeration equipment
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screening
- Ability to get the job done with minimal supervision
- Professional demeanor with solid interpersonal skills
This won't just be a just another job; this is an opportunity to launch your career! These guys want the best, do you have what it takes?