HVAC Technician II:
SitePro Solutions is seeking an experienced HVAC Service Technician for a direct-hire opportunity with one of America's premier mechanical, construction, and facility services companies!
In this role, you will perform service calls on a range of equipment including up to 5 Ton Splits, heat pumps, RTU, and WSHP, with experience on roof units being extremely valuable. Your day-to-day will include diagnosing HVAC system performance, disassembly and reassembly of equipment to troubleshoot urgent repairs, and completing routine maintenance calls throughout the city. You will be interfacing directly with clients, so strong communication and a professional attitude are essential. In addition, time management is key in tackling your calls in the most efficient ways possible.
What you can expect:
- A dependable career with a company recognized by FORTUNE Magazine as one of the "100 Best Places to Work"
- Competitive pay up to $26/hr, DOE
- Monday-Friday, 730am-5pm; on-call rotation required
- Company vehicle and gas card
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Clear opportunities for career advancement
What we need from you:
- A thorough understanding of HVAC principles and systems including industry codes and standards
- Fundamental knowledge of A/C and low voltage D/C electrical circuits
- A current EPA certification and 1-2 years of experience in HVAC service work on commercial equipment
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair all brands up to 5 tons
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screening
- Ability to get the job done with minimal supervision
- Professional demeanor with solid interpersonal skills
This won't just be a just another job; this is an opportunity to launch your career! These guys want the best, do you have what it takes?