SitePro Solutions is seeking an experienced HVAC Service Technician for a direct-hire opportunity with one of America's premier mechanical, construction, and facility services companies!
In this role, you will provide front-line technical support and training to junior techs while also performing the typical duties of a service technician. Service calls will support restaurant clients throughout Tucson with both hot-side and cool-side systems. Your day-to-day will include diagnosing system performance, disassembly and reassembly of equipment to troubleshoot urgent repairs, and completing routine maintenance calls with clients throughout the city. You will be interfacing directly with businesses while also coordinating multi-tech projects, so strong communication and a professional attitude are essential. In addition, time management is key in tackling your projects in the most efficient ways possible.
What you can expect:
- A dependable career with a company recognized by FORTUNE Magazine as one of the "100 Best Places to Work"
- Competitive pay up to $30/hr, DOE
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Clear opportunities for career advancement
What we need from you:
- A thorough understanding of HVAC principles and systems including industry codes and standards
- A current EPA certification and at least 5 years of experience in HVAC service work on commercial equipment
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair various pieces commercial food refrigeration equipment
- Valid driver's license with a clean MVR
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screening
- Professional demeanor with solid interpersonal skills
This won't just be a just another job. This is an opportunity to progress your career. These guys want the best, and we want to give you that shot!