SitePro Solutions is seeking experienced Cable Technicians for a Lead position with an award-winning telecommunications company! In this role you would be the Lead tech on a project team responsible for duties such as residential cabling installs, splicing fiber using strand and ribbon splicing, exterior wire molding installs, fusion splicing single strand OSP fiber, troubleshooting issues, and supervising junior techs on the job site.
Our ideal candidate has 3+ years of industry experience with excellent organizational and communication skills. In this position, you will be assisting the Super with managing a team, so excellent interpersonal skills and experience in a leadership position will be key for success.
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a growing company while working a dependable job and boosting your experience!
And as a SitePro Cable Technician, you can expect:
- Dependable schedule with competitive weekly pay up to $30/hr, DOE.
- Eligibility to enroll in benefits after just 30 days of full-time work (including 401k with company match!).
- 24/7 on-call support from a single point of contact.
- 3+ years of experience in structured cabling.
- Industry certifications highly desired; familiarity with and to adhere to OSHA standards.
- Personal tools and basic PPE.
- Familiarity with ANSI, EIA, TIA or NEC Standards a plus.
- Able to see color and knowledge of universal color codes.
It can be tough to find dependable work in this tight market, let the professionals at SitePro do the heavy lifting!