SitePro Solutions is seeking an experienced Low Voltage Technician for a network installation project with a nationally recognized telecommunications company! In this role you will be responsible for duties such as pulling and routing structured cabling (CAT 5/6, fiber, etc.), terminating cable and distribution frames, installing support structures, and troubleshooting connections. In addition, this job will require you to visit multiple sites throughout Florida, so you must be comfortable with travel. Our ideal candidate has experience running a crew of 5-10 techs, ability to communicate effectively with team and client, in-depth knowledge of industry standards and regulations, and a strong foundation in copper and fiber.
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with an established and growing company while working a dependable job and boosting your experience!
And as a SitePro Cable Technician, you can expect:
- Competitive weekly pay up to $20/hr, $36/day per diem, and hotel coverage while on the road
- Benefit eligibility after just 30 days of full-time work (including 401k with company match!)
- 24/7 on-call support from a single point of contact
- Comprehensive knowledge of cabling standards and regulations
- Experience as a lead tech on a project
- Personal tools and basic PPE
- Familiarity with BICSI, EIA, TIA or NEC Standards a plus
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening
- Valid driver's license and dependable transportation
It can be tough to find dependable work during these tough times, let the professionals at SitePro do the heavy lifting!