SitePro Solutions is seeking an experienced Cable Technician for a Lead position with an award-winning telecommunications company! In this role you would be the Lead tech on a project team responsible for duties such as pulling and routing low-voltage cabling, terminating cable and distribution frames, installing support structures, and troubleshooting connections on projects in data centers and medical centers. Our ideal candidate has at least 5 years of industry experience with excellent organizational and communication skills. In this position, you will be running a team, so excellent interpersonal skills and experience in a leadership position will be key for success.
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a growing company while working a dependable job and boosting your experience!
And as a SitePro Cable Technician, you can expect:
- Dependable schedule with competitive weekly pay up to $25/hr, DOE.
- Benefit eligibility after just 30 days of full-time work (including 401k with company match!).
- 24/7 on-call support from a single point of contact.
- 5+ years of experience in structured cabling.
- Industry certifications highly desired.
- Personal tools and basic PPE.
- Familiarity with ANSI, EIA, TIA or NEC Standards a plus.
- Able to see color and knowledge of universal color codes.
It can be tough to find dependable work in this tight market, let the professionals at SitePro do the heavy lifting!