Low Voltage Cable Tech:
SitePro Solutions is seeking experienced low voltage cable technicians for opportunities available immediately in Jacksonville, FL. We’re looking for dependable voice and data cable installers who are interested in full-time work and open to travel for projects as needed. In return, you will receive competitive weekly pay, benefits eligibility after 30 days of full-time employment, and valuable experience working with a leading provider of voice, data, and video solutions.
About the work:
- Pulling and routing CAT 5 or CAT 6 cable in a commercial environment.
- Terminating phone jacks & data jacks.
- Dressing and terminating distribution frames (66 or 110 blocks, patch panels).
- Testing cable/troubleshooting networking issues.
- Installing support structures (ladders, racks, j-hooks).
Skills you will need:
- At least two years of experience as a low voltage cable technician in a commercial setting.
- Able to work full-time with an open, flexible schedule and willing to travel as needed.
- Possession of both basic telecom and hand tools (punch down, snips, screwdrivers, etc.).
- Familiarity with OSHA standards and ability to work from a ladder.
- Personal, reliable transportation.