Plumber Job Summary:
SitePro Solutions is seeking a residential plumber for a full-time, contract-to-hire position available in Meridian, ID. We're looking for a dependable, motivated apprentice who is interested in working for a globally recognized construction company. You'll be responsible for assisting with all residential plumbing installations so experience with all aspects of rough and finish plumbing is a big plus. This is an outstanding opportunity to expand your skills and grow your career with a company that is transforming the construction industry.
About The Work:
- You will be responsible for assembly drain waste, soil, sewer, vent, roof drains, leader lines, domestic water, pex, cutting, threading and installing gas systems, cutting, cleaning, fluxing, and soldering copper pipe for domestic water systems, according to codes.
- Install underground plumbing, top-out waste, water or gas piping
- Connection of fixtures and appliances, bathtubs and toilets, sinks, water heating equipment, caulking or sealing fixtures
- Turn out production plumbing work
Skills You Will Need:
- Knowledgeable of the code, operation, care, and use of all tools and equipment connected with the trade.
- Residential or commercial plumbing experience
- Will consider both journeyman and apprentice plumbers
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Must have basic hand tools and PPE
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Able to safely lift over 70lbs