Plumbing Foreman Job Summary:
SitePro Solutions supports some of the top construction, design, and maintenance firms across the country. From coast-to-coast, we hire skilled trades professionals of all specialties, backgrounds, and skill levels. Whether it's a career launch pad you're looking for or just wanting to get some extra cash in your pocket, the professionals at SitePro may have just the opportunity you seek!
As a Plumbing Foreman, you will coordinate with Project Managers and other Foremen to determine job requirements, schedules, budget and equipment needs, in accordance with customer needs and specifications. Your day-to-day will include ensuring your crews are staying on time and budget, QCing finished tasks, and submitting requests for resources as needed. Aside from high-level plumbing experience, this position requires strong communication skills, a professional attitude, and excellent organization to keep the project in accordance with specifications.
What you can expect:
- Excellent long-term position with a major construction and design firm.
- Benefit eligibility after just 30 days of full-time work (medical, dental, vision, life, & more).
- Competitive pay up to $37/hr; get paid every Friday!
- 24/7 on-call support from our dedicated team.
- Prepares material take-offs, layout appropriate systems, and make isometric and schematic sketches from blueprints, specifications, submittals and job orders.
- Participates in job planning for work packages, managing construction/manufacturing schedules, calculating man-hour needs, and ensuring appropriate staffing based on knowledge of equipment/tools.
- Coaches, mentors, and provides guidance to junior technicians.
- Verifies all staff certifications when scheduling personnel on a project.
- Inspects work in progress and completed work to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Eliminates construction and job site hazards and performs required safety observations.
- Coordinates placement and storage of materials, tools and supplies to support the construction plan.
- Verifies that delivered materials and equipment match approved submittals.
- As required, works with tools to meet construction schedules or other demands.
- Identifies conflicts or need for clarification in contract documents.
What we need from you:
- Technical training or Associate's Degree in Construction Management or related field preferred.
- Construction Foreman experience with 5-7 years of plumbing experience.
- In-depth knowledge of construction procedures, equipment, and OSHA standards.
- Ability to operate various types of construction lifts and understanding of both electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Ability to not only manage, but motivate a crew to get the job done.
- Professional demeanor with solid interpersonal skills.