Project Engineer Job Summary:
The recruiting professionals at SitePro are seeking experienced Project Engineers for a direct-hire opportunity with one of Arizona's premier mechanical contractors!
Our ideal candidate has 3-4 years of experience as a construction project engineer responsible for tasks such as:
- Collaborating with team members to create more efficient methods and to maintain project profitability.
- Coordinating with the Preconstruction group to determine scope of work for engineering.
- Assist with field surveys and layout support, including elevation, control points, and compilation of as-built data.
- Submitting purchase requisitions for project materials.
- Assisting the PM with developing subcontract agreements, schedule of values, budget estimates, etc.
- Among other duties…
And in this exciting role, you will be critical in the planning, execution, and quality assurance of projects throughout Arizona. Given that, the right person for this position is dependable, knowledgeable, and critical of the product they provide.
Other basic qualifications we seek are:
- 3-4 years of Project Engineer experience.
- Experience supporting industrial/commercial HVAC operations, including ground-up construction.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills as you will be coordinating directly with clients and coworkers alike.
- Motivation, organization, and dedication to get the job done right.
And in this position, you can expect:
- Competitive pay including a structured bonus program.
- Solid benefits package including long and short term disability.
- Company ownership through ESOP shares (employee-owned company).
- An exceptional career opportunity with a company that has been servicing Arizona since 1997!
This is a DIRECT-HIRE position, not temp, not contract. So if you're ready to take your next big step in a rewarding and challenging career, SitePro has your back!