The recruiting professionals at SitePro are seeking experienced Project Coordinators for an opportunity in Phoenix with a premier telecommunications company!
In this role, your actions and effort will be critical in business operations as your day-to-day duties will include records management, timekeeping, managing financial documents, and ensuring billing/invoicing is accurate and complete. In addition, you will handle basic administrative functions such as managing calendars, scheduling meetings, and coordinating correspondence. This is an excellent position for someone seeking long-term, dependable work with room for growth. These guys have been established in the industry for over 10 years and continue to grow, so you can expect a dynamic environment and unrivaled professional experience!
Basic qualifications we seek are:
- Project Coordinator, Executive Assistant, or other related experience supporting construction/skilled trades operations.
- Expert knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel (will use daily for advanced processes).
- Ability to use various office machinery and effectively navigate digital resources.
- Ability to multitask effectively and maintain organization under pressure.
- Outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills as you may coordinate directly with clients.
- Motivation, dedication, and organization.
In this position you can expect:
- Dependable weekly pay up to $25/hr, DOE.
- Eligibility to enroll in benefits after only 30 days (medical, dental, vision, life, 401k, etc.)
- 24/7 on-call support from your SitePro team.
- An exceptional career opportunity with a leading telecommunications company!