The recruiting professionals at SitePro are seeking experienced PMs for a leadership role with a major electrical contracting company in Oakland!
With expanding projects, this premier contractor that specializes in both commercial and industrial engineering solutions needs an experienced professional to come in and lead a team of foremen and technicians. In addition, you would be responsible for managing tasks such as project logistics, building budgets, keeping projects on schedule, job start/closeout duties, and ensuring proper paperwork and reporting is completed.
In this exciting role, you will come in as a critical member of the team on day one. So if you're a Project Manager with top-notch industry experience, then we have the opportunity for you!
Basic duties include:
- Building, developing, and growing vendor, subcontractor and field personnel relationships.
- Developing project staffing plans to include labor, subcontractors, and project engineers.
- Acting as liaison between local facility staff and regional team members.
- Monitoring, controlling, and reporting on financial performance of projects.
- Estimating, negotiating, and procuring vendors and materials for projects.
- Communicating project goals with field personnel in the electrical and lighting trade.
- Communicating complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or any other stakeholders.
- Overseeing participation in all aspects of job site safety and adherence to OSHA standards.
- Managing numerous work orders and service calls on a national level.
- Managing, motivating, and continuously improving team members.
- Assemble AIA invoices.
Basic qualifications we seek are:
- 5+ years of experience in construction management as a Project Manager or similar leadership role.
- Extensive knowledge of managing budgets and organizing construction projects.
- Excellent knowledge of electrical construction standards, industry equipment, and installation methods.
- Journeyman or Master electrician license preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to run a profitable portfolio.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills as you will be managing a team and coordinating with clients.
- BSEE or Construction Management degree strongly preferred.
- Exceptional analytical, motivational, and leadership skills.
In this position you can expect:
- An exceptional career opportunity with a company known for excellence in electrical contracting.
- Competitive salary up to $110k annually, depending on experience.
- Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, 401k, and more.
We understand it's a tough market out there right now, filled with uncertainty. The hiring professionals at SitePro have your back!