The recruiting professionals at SitePro are seeking experienced Project Managers for a leadership role with a major electrical contracting company in Jacksonville!
With expanding projects, this premier contractor that specializes in both commercial and industrial engineering solutions needs an experienced professional to come in and lead a team of foremen and technicians. In addition, you would be responsible for managing tasks such as project logistics, building budgets, keeping projects on schedule, job start/closeout duties, and ensuring proper paperwork and reporting is completed.
In this exciting role, you will come in as a critical member of the team on day one. So if you're a Project Manager with top-notch industry experience, then we have the opportunity for you!
Basic qualifications we seek are:
- 3+ years of experience in construction management as a Project Manager or similar leadership role.
- Extensive knowledge of managing budgets and organizing construction projects.
- Excellent knowledge of electrical construction standards, industry equipment, and installation methods.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills as you will be managing a team and coordinating with clients.
- Motivation, dedication, and organization.
In this position you can expect:
- An exceptional career opportunity with a company known for excellence in electrical contracting.
- Competitive weekly pay (get paid every Friday!)
- Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, 401k, and more.
- 24/7 on-call support from your SitePro team.
We understand it's a tough market out there right now, filled with uncertainty. The hiring professionals at SitePro have your back!