Service Plumber Job Summary:
SitePro Solutions is hiring immediately for a long-term opportunity with one of America's premier mechanical, construction, and facility services companies!
In this role, you will perform plumbing installation, maintenance, and repair of commercial or residential equipment. Your day-to-day will include diagnosing issues with plumbing systems, planning and executing the repair, and providing unrivaled customer service to clients. You will be interfacing directly with businesses, so strong communication and a professional attitude are essential. In addition, time management is key in tackling your calls in the most efficient way possible.
What you can expect:
- A dependable position with a company recognized by FORTUNE Magazine as one of the "100 Best Places to Work."
- Competitive pay up to $28/hr, DOE.
- Benefit eligibility after 30 days of full-time work.
- 24/7 on-call support from your SitePro team!
- Diagnoses plumbing issues through observation, testing, and disassembly/reassembly.
- Basic plumbing repairs such as: stoppages/cabling, pumping and backflow testing/repair/replacement, fixture install/replacement and general troubleshooting or repair, domestic water/sewer or storm water leak/repair, fixture rough-in, pump replacement/repair, leak locating/line tracing, hydro jetting and camera.
- Responsible for water heater troubleshooting/replacement/maintenance and boiler maintenance.
- Participates in technician on-call-stand-by rotation as dictated by business unit policies and procedures.
- Completes documentation of invoicing data based on hours worked and materials/equipment used to complete the service.
- Maintains equipment, tools, and inventory stock on service vehicle, to include submitting purchase orders to suppliers.
What we need from you:
- A thorough understanding of basic plumbing principles; 2-5 years of service technician experience.
- Ability to operate hand tools, power tools, gauges, and measuring equipment.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screening.
- Ability to get the job done with minimal supervision.
- Professional demeanor with solid interpersonal skills.
- Vocational training or equivalent experience preferred.