Service Plumber Job Summary:
SitePro Solutions is hiring immediately for a long-term opportunity with one of America's premier mechanical, construction, and facility services companies!
In this role, you will perform plumbing installation, maintenance, and repair of commercial or residential equipment. Your day-to-day will include diagnosing issues with plumbing systems, planning and executing the repair, and providing unrivaled customer service to clients. You will be interfacing directly with businesses, so strong communication and a professional attitude are essential. In addition, time management is key in tackling your calls in the most efficient way possible.
What you can expect:
- A dependable position with a company recognized by FORTUNE Magazine as one of the "100 Best Places to Work."
- Competitive pay up to $25/hr, DOE (get paid every Friday!)
- Benefit eligibility after 30 days of full-time work.
- 24/7 on-call support from your SitePro team!
What we need from you:
- A thorough understanding of basic plumbing principles.
- Ability to operate hand tools, power tools, gauges, and measuring equipment.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screening.
- Ability to get the job done with minimal supervision.
- Professional demeanor with solid interpersonal skills.
- Vocational training or equivalent experience preferred.