Sheet Metal Technician Job Summary:
SitePro Solutions is seeking an experienced sheet metal worker for a full-time, contract-to-hire position with a nationally recognized construction company!
In this role, you would be responsible for fabrication, assembly, installation, and repair of sheet metal products and equipment for HVAC systems.
This isn't just another temp job where you'll work a project for a couple days, wondering when the next one will come. What we're offering is a true CAREER opportunity. This is an opportunity to get your foot in the door with a company that has consistently been ranked among the top five mechanical contractors in Arizona by the Business Journal, Arizona Business magazine, and Southwest Contractor magazine. These guys want the best, and we want to give you that shot!
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive weekly pay up to $25/hr, DOE
- Benefit eligibility (medical, dental, vision, life, + more) after just 30 days on the job
- 24/7 on-call support and a single point of contact to handle your needs
- A commitment to service rivaled by none!
What we expect from you:
- A thorough understanding of HVAC sheet metal installation
- Ability to use grinders and other power tools
- Ability to lift and move 50 lbs without assistance
- Provide your own basic hand tools and PPE
- Ability to take measurements and do basic math quickly
It can be tough finding dependable work in this tight market. Let SitePro solutions do the heavy lifting!