SitePro Solutions is seeking an experienced Warehouse Lead for an excellent logistics position in Chandler! In this role you will be responsible for basic duties such as packaging and tagging inventory, maintaining logs and reports, loading/unloading supplies, and managing the crews that accomplish these tasks. In addition you will ensure the warehouse is neat and clean and may assist with fleet management as needed. Our ideal candidate has at least 2 years of industry experience with excellent organizational and communication skills. Experience in a supervisory or leadership role greatly preferred. Also, ability to navigate basic office equipment and use digital resources such as Microsoft Office and logistics systems (SAP, Spectrum, etc.) necessary.
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with an established and growing company while working a dependable job and boosting your experience. It can be tough to find dependable work in this tight market, let the professionals at SitePro do the heavy lifting!
And as a SitePro Warehouse Supervisor, you can expect:
- A full-time management position with a nationally-recognized company!
- Competitive weekly pay up to $26/hr, DOE.
- Benefit eligibility after just 30 days of full-time work (including 401k with company match).
- 24/7 on-call support from a single point of contact.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience working in a warehouse; leadership experience preferred.
- Expert knowledge of logistics operations: cycle-counting, order picking, shipping and receiving, forklift operation.
- Intermediate or better skill with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Knowledge of 5S and Lean environments preferred.
- Forklift, HAZWOPER, and various other logistics certifications a plus!
- Must be able to pass drug screening and background checks.